Sip, Sip, Hurray! You’re invited to
Wine & Cheese – The Perfect Pairing!
Friday, January 8, 2021
6pm via Zoom
Presented by GoodTaste! Pittsburgh, the region’s premiere producer of culinary events, this virtual experience is a delightfully delicious way to celebrate the holiday season!
Friends can gather together while staying safely apart during a live zoom session featuring fine wine, luscious cheeses, and lively demonstrations about wine pairings, artisan cheeses and festive cheese boards.
Crafted to support local businesses, this custom-curated event includes a delectable tasting kit featuring:
• A sommelier-selected bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Dreadnought Wines & Palate Partners
• Four artisan cheese samples from The Marketplace at Emerald Valley
• Freshly baked bread from Mediterra Bakehouse
• Artisan-crafted olive oil and bread dip from Oakmont Olive Oil
Tickets also feature three gourmet segments presented by noted local artisans:
• Navigating The Gourmet Cheese Counter by artisan cheese master Alisa Fava-Fasnacht from The Marketplace at Emerald Valley
• Building A Gorgeous Holiday Cheese Board by event planner, decorator, stylist and foodie extraordinaire Deborah French Gorman
• Pairing Perfectly by Deb Mortillaro, at Dreadnought Wines & Palate Partners -- wine distributor, educator and former private chef will give event-goers a real glimpse into the fun and fabulous world of wines.
All sales final. No refunds.
Tickets for Wine & Cheese – The Perfect Pairing! are just $65 and include the Essential Event tasting kit and full event access.
Free pick-up of tasting kits are available 9 am – 5 pm on Thursday, January 7, and 9 am - 3 pm on Friday, January 8 at Dreadnought Wines, 3401 Liberty Avenue in Lawrenceville.
Shipping kits have sold out.